Valid from 1st Oct 2016 to 30th Sept 2017
||Tax as applicable
- Extra Person - INR 1000
- Tax breakup is as follows.
Luxury Tax : 10 %
Service Tax : 9 %
- The Residency Tower, reserves the right to change the room rates and polices without giving any prior notice.
- For the best available rate check on reservations online.
- Indian Nationals have to present a photo ID proof voters id or driving licence and foreign nationals have to present original valid passport with valid visa details at check in time.
Arrival and Departure Policy
Check In - 12:00 Noon
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early Check In reservations need to be made starting from the previous night.
Check Out - 12:00 Noon
Late Check Out are available on request and subject to availability.
All booking must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by a credit card. All major credit cards are accepted.
Reservation must be cancelled 48 Hours prior to planned date of arrival. Reservation cancelled within 48 Hours of the arrival date will incur a 100 % cancellation fee on the entire stay.
- Child up to 5 Years of age can stay in the parents room without an additional charge.
- Child over 5 but less than 12 can stay in parents room free of cost without extra bed.
- Child above 12 Years will be treated as an adult.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced “ No- Smoking “ legislation for Hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except designated areas where smoking is allowed.
The 1st Day of every month and also Government declared dry days no Liquor will be served in hotel.